10 Affordable Wedding Venues in NJ
Looking for affordable NJ Wedding Venues under $100 per guest? Look no further. Hi, We’re TheThe eyer Photo + Video Group . We offer affordable NJ Wedding Photographers and Videographers starting at only $450 and we’ve compiled a list to help you with your wedding planning! NJ wedding venues on a budget are here! Check out this list of New Jersey wedding venues with prices. *Note: Please contact venues directly for full pricing. This is just a general representation of pricing for 2018.
Before you scroll down, download our full venue guide for venues under $100 per person!
READY TO DOWNLOAD??? Fill out the short form below for an EXTENSIVE LIST of venues in NJ under $100 per person:
Need a venue that won’t cost an arm and a leg? Browse our list below.
1. Atlantis Ballroom – Toms River, NJ
We’re proud to be a preferred vendor of the Atlantis Ballroom in Toms River. Conveniently located right off the Garden State Parkway and just minutes from the beach, the exquisite ballroom, gourmet catering, Hollywood Lighting, and expert team of event coordinators have everything you need under one roof. They have a place for your ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, accommodations, and even after-party or next-day brunch! Pricing starts well under $100 per person. Ask about their additional “Coral” ballroom that just opened in 2018, This is one of our favorite affordable wedding venues in NJ!
2. Blue Heron Pines – Galloway, NJ
We are a preferred vendor at this affording wedding venues in NJ: Blue Heron Pines and proud to be! Their affordable packages start at just $79 per guest. That includes a 5 hour reception, open bar, wedding concierge, sunset cocktails, access to golf course and golf cards, champagne toast, hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, full sit-down dinner or buffet, centerpieces, and private wedding suite! Did we mention their breathtaking backdrop of their premiere golf club and outdoor wedding ceremony area with pergola?
Check our this video we did at the Blue Heron Pines!
wedding venues in nj places to get married in nj
3. Aleathelia’s – Cape May, NJ
Serenity and turn-of-the century elegance bring visitors to Cape May for the Victorian bed and breakfasts to the horse drawn carriages. Aleathea’s and the Rose Room, located on the first floor of the Inn of Cape May, is one destination where turn of the century style and elegance is respected. Located in the heart of the historic district and across the street from the Atlantic Ocean, the Inn of Cape May has been a grand and gracious retreat for guests for generations. The site fee to reserve is $1,000. From there, pricing begins at $25 per person.
Check out our video from the Cape May Inn, an amazing affording wedding venues in NJ:
4. Bello Giorno – Belvidere, NJ
At pricing starting at only $63, this is one of the lower-priced venues in the state. Bello Giorno only celebrates one wedding per day and the ambiance reflects a riverside villa in the Tuscan countryside. There is an outdoor gazebo and terraced patio, for an outdoor ceremony and cocktail hour. Plus, a private cottage for the bride and groom to get ready.
5. Oceanfront Wildwoods Convention Center – Wildwood NJ
Packages start at $67, only a few dollars more than our #9 pick and we think that’s worth the phenomenal views overlooking the beach and ocean of the Oceanfront Wildwood Convention Center. With room to accommodate a guest list from 50 to 600, the Starlight Ballroom can make any bride’s dream a reality. And, if you have a larger wedding party, they have other rooms that can accommodate up to 1,000 people! Their $67 package included one hour open bar, butlered hors d’oeuvres, champagne toast, cheese and fresh fruit display, intermezzo, coffee and tea service, standard linens, and petit fours.
6. The Washington Banquet and Catering – Blackwood, NJ
At The Washington, you get two rooms to choose from (Jefferson Ballroom- 50 Adult Minimum and Lincoln Ballroom- 150 Adult Minimum) and you can pay as little as $50 per guest. Their “Gold” Package is a 4 four hour reception including soda, juice service, choice of four butler-passed hors d’oeuvres, entrees, baked rolls, salad, dessert station with mini pastries, gourmet tea and coffee service, linens, napkins, and a personal event coordinator! They also have upgraded packages available and both sit-down and buffet budget-friendly options.
7. Chalfonte Hotel – Cape May, NJ
If you are looking for placed to get married in NJ, check this out! With their warm Southern ambiance, your wedding at Chalfonte Hotel is certain to be an unforgettable day for both you and your guests. Packages start at $93 per person. You can have an extravagant buffet or sit-down dinner. The ballroom seats up to 175 people and they can accommodate up to 250 people using the whole first floor of the hotel. Plus, an on-site wedding coordinator is provided as a complimentary service.
8. The Cranbury Inn – Cranbury, NJ
If you can spend $100 a person, The Cranbury Inn is a great option. Very elegant with historic charm. You can also get down to $60 per person if you are willing to lose a few things like open bar. If you love history, you’ll love this place. What is now The Cranbury Inn has been functioning as a place to eat and drink since the 1750’s. Their 18th Century ambiance with the high end of service given by a server to guest ration of 1 to 10 or 12. Side Note: They have 24 different types of imported and domestic beers. Our team loved the filet mignon dinner! This is one of our favorite affordable wedding venues in NJ because of their phenomenal food!
Check out this video we took at The Cranbury Inn:
9. Beneduce Vineyards – Pittstown, NJ
Why travel during the cold winter months when you can have a party among fig, palm and citrus trees? Beneduce Vineyards has transformed one of their greenhouses into a year long, tropical paradise with seating for up to 125 guests tucked away in the flora. It costs $40 per person and you can either bring your own food, or have a caterer come in. They do include clean up and wine, which is a plus! Friday and Sunday weddings, only though. Need a recommendation for a reasonably priced caterer? Click here.
10. Lakewood Country Club – Lakewood, NJ
The Lakewood Country Club only holds one wedding at a time, for 50-200 people. We recommend sticking below 175 here. Pricing starts at just $85 a person, cake included. Their bride and groom suite are also spacious and comfortable. This venue gives a bit of a old-fashioned vibe.
11. The Carriage House – Galloway, NJ
We’ve blogged about the Carriage House before and we’ll say it again— amazing! The Carriage House was inspired by the grace and timeless beauty of the great Southern plantations. Pricing starts at $79 a person which is incredibly affordable. You can even take a virtual tour online. The inside is one of the most spacious we’ve seen with the largest bridal and groom suites around! This is one of our favorite affordable wedding venues in NJ because the bridal and groom suites are insanely amazing!
Other Affordable Wedding Venues in NJ. Under $100 per person:
- Mamma Vittoria located in Nutley ranges between $42-$49 per person depending on the day of the week. Click to browse wedding menus.
- The Forge Banquets located in Woodbridge starts at about $40 per person
- Biagio’s in Paramus has seven rooms available with pricing starting at around $50 per person
- Somerville Elks Club in Bridgewater has a full open-bar reception starting at $79
- Wildwood Golf & Country Club sits on over 100 acres of pristine grounds with breathtaking views and their packages range from $40-$100 per person
- Martin’s Custom Catering and Wedding Venue in Landisville starts at $55 per person and boasts a 6,000 square foot landscaped area for outdoor ceremonies.
- RiverWinds Community Center in West Deptford charges just $800 for a 4 hour wedding room rental. Just bring your own food. Need an affordable caterer? Click here.
- The Historic Garden Vista Ballroom in Passaic starts at just $40 per guest and they offer valet parking.
- White Meadow Lake Country Club in Rockaway rents their rooms for between $550-$1,200 depending on the month of your wedding. (You can also add a stocked open bar for $30 per guest) Need an affordable caterer? Click here.
- Martin’s Custom Catering & Wedding Venue in Landisville has a silver package starting at $56 per person.
- McLoons Boathouse in East Orange starts at $75 per guest
- The Elan in Lodi NJ has three different event spaces. Pricing starts at $84 per person.
NJ wedding venues on a budget are here!
Fill out the form below for an EXTENSIVE LIST of affordable wedding venues in NJ under $100 per person:
Need affordable Wedding Videography and Photography? Our packages start at only $450. Contact us today!
We hope you enjoyed the list: New Jersey Wedding Venues With Prices